- Grayson: Man, I really hate these parent conferences. Robin Hood was lucky. He never had to go to any of these things.
- [Cut away to a scene in Sherwood Forest. Maid Marian approaches her husband, Robin Hood].
- Maid Marian: Honey, I've just received the most dreadful news... I'm afraid I can't carry children. Ever.
- Robin Hood: Oh... THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!
- Maid Marian: How is this good?! I've just told you that I can't have your children!
- Robin Hood: Yeah, but babe, that means we won't have to give up our nights for those parent evenings.
- Wilbur: Stellllllllllllllllla!
- Stella: Dude, it's past your bedtime. Get back to bed.
- Wilbur: Don't "dude" me. And I can't sleep. Do that cute thing with your nose. That always makes me sleepy.
- Stella: No. Here, take the remote. Watch it until you're sleepy.
- Wilbur: [Turns the television on. Theme tune music plays from television]. Oh, I've heard of this program!
- [Emmy, Grayson, Nina and Paul walk into the house and enter the lounge to see Stella and Wilbur watching television].
- Stella: Oh come on Gloria, don't let Ronaldo treat you like that. Smack him across his face.
- Wilbur: Yeah girl, he hurt you. And now you have no money!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.