- Paul: Mr Grimes, would you be willing to help me win a contest? It involves basketball.
- Edmund: Wouldn't you rather have your dad help you out?
- Paul: I just said that I wanted to win. If I wanted to screw it up, I wouldn't be asking for your help.
- Stella: You know, Paul, if you really want to win this contest, you should ask Edmund Grimes. Before his son passed, he taught basketball to college kids.
- Wilbur: Woah, wait, did we really do that? That son storyline?
- Stella: Yup, we sure did, kid.
- Wilbur: Why? What's wrong with us?!
- Stella: Nothing's wrong with us, Wilbur.
- Wilbur: Oh... do you think we'll eventually explain it?
- Stella: Probably. Not one of our main priorities right now.
- Wilbur: Ah, okay then.
- Emmy: Seeing as you won, I'm guessing you're taking Mr Grimes with you to the game?
- Paul: Oh, I was actually going to give them to dad.
- Emmy: Paul, you can't do that. The poor guy spent his weekends with you. Take him to the game. He's earned it.
- Edmund: Thank you Paul. I've not had this much fun since my son was alive.
- Paul: No, Mr Grimes, I should be the one thanking you. Without your help and training, we wouldn't be eating these hot dogs.
- Edmund: Well, I'm just glad that I have close friends and their kids' to keep me and my Ellen happy.
- Paul: I can't speak for the others, but if you want to do any other father-son activities, I'll be there.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.